Chcete hrát v Lize mistrů?
Naše nákupní kampaň je stále otevřená.
Regional Sales Manager Falcon Foodservice
Lainox have an opportunity for a dynamic person to become a Regional Sales Manager working alongside Falcon Foodservice.
This is a unique chance to work with a world-leading Combination Oven, Blast Chiller and Accelerated Cooker brand backed and supported by both the Lainox and Falcon businesses.
The successful person will have responsibility for business across Lainox’s entire product portfolio into new and existing key accounts as well as Foodservice Consultants.
find out more
You will also be working alongside the Falcon Sales team to ensure growth in the existing dealer network.
We are looking for individuals with a proven sales background who can adapt to the changing market and have experience in the kitchen as a chef or cook.
This role will include increasing business within ongoing accounts through new or additional products, plus bringing new sales to the company within its aggressive growth plans.
The candidate will join an existing team of area sales managers and business development managers that work closely together to achieve the overall sales target.
This position will demand the following skills:
• Good communication • Ability to react to customer demands
• Flexible working
• Being a team player
• Culinary Experience
• Competent with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Clean driving licence
• Provide reports on weekly sales, products sold and future opportunities
• Computer literate
• Ideally have a successful background in sales within the foodservice industry
The salary and benefits package will be commensurate with working for a large global company and discussed in further detail at interview. If you would you like to join an award-winning business at the forefront of innovation and product development and be part of a long serving Sales Team renowned for their professionalism and expertise then please send your CV
Regional Sales Manager for Slovenia and Croatia
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for Slovenia and Croatia, with experience in the commercial or collective catering sector or in the food service sector.
The candidate must have leadership, relationship and communication skills. In addition, should be outgoing, dynamic, convincing and have public speaking and organizational skills necessary to develop the expertise area independently.
The candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the network of dealers in the competency areas, according to directives.
find out more
• Knowledge of the English language
• Knowledge of the Serbian-Croatian language
• Availability to travel
• Driver’s licence
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, the Internet, and social media channels
In particular, the responsibilities include:
• Support and manage the sales network in organization of their activities
• Develop the commerical area of expertise
• Promote the product to end customers
• Organize promotional demonstration activities at the Partners headquarters and at trade fairs Customer orientation is a fundamental prerequisite.
The complete candidate profile includes: character and determination, flexibility and availability, pragmatism and mindset towards achieving goals.
Připojte se k nám a vydejte ze sebe maximum
Není to, co jste hledali, ale chcete nám o sobě dát vědět?